2015 Productions & Events
- Launch of OneRoom site for live online courses: Adams' playwriting workshop begins September 8th.
- Staged reading of The Salonniéres at Hudson Stage Company (June)
- Productions of Or,: Off the Wall Performing Arts, Carnegie PA (January); Vermont Stage Company, Burlington (January–February); Double Dog Theater, Norfolk (January–February); Slightly Askew Theatre Ensemble, St. Louis (February); Dobama Theatre, Cleveland (September); Dragon Theatre, Palo Alto (October); Third Rail Repertory Theatre, Seattle (September–October)
- Forward Theater's Out of the Fire: the Banned Books Monologues (Feb–March)
- The Reckless Ruthless Brutal Charge of It, or, The Train Play: Convergence-Continuum (June–July)
2014 Productions & Events
- The Mysteries (multi-playwright project): Flea Theater NYC, April–July
- Off the Clock: UMass New Plays Lab workshop, March–April.
- Buccaneers: Oddfellows Playhouse, April
- Dog Act: University of Denver, February; SUNY Orange, April
- Des Voix Festival (San Francisco): Bal Litteraire, May 9th.
- Des Voix Festival (Paris): staged reading of French translation of The Reckless Ruthless Ruthless Charge of It or, The Train Play at Théâtre des Bouffe du Nord, May 26th.
- Or,: Forward Theatre Company, March/April; Tufts University, April; Mary Baldwin College, April; Off the Wall Theater Company, Dec–Jan
- Writer-in-Residence at University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada; September–December
- A Discourse on the Wonders of the Invisible World: Moxie Theatre, September
- Dog Act included in "Geek Theater," a science fiction play anthology from Underwords Press, out in November