Hello; welcome to my site! Would you like to help support my work? You can buy me a "cup of coffee" (or many cups of coffee – playwrights drink a LOT of coffee) at Ko-fi here. Or buy my plays at the Drama Book Shop, or at Playscripts, Inc., or Dramatists Play Service. And thank you.
Current & Upcoming Events
- Massachusetts Cultural Council Fellow of the Arts, 2017
- Production of Or,: Round House Theatre, Bethesda, MD (March–April)
- Production of Or,: Olympia Little Theatre, WA (February)
- Production of Or,: Mendocino Theatre Company, CA (April–May)
2016 Productions & Events
- New Territories Playwriting Residency, Serenbe GA (January)
- Production of Dog Act: Theater on Fire, Charlestown MA (April)
- Whitehall: Historical fiction from Serial Box Publishing. Complete Season One available now here.
- Reading of new play, Asterion, at The Bridge Initiative, Mesa AZ (September). Staged reading/workshop at Arizona State University (November)
- Productions of Or,
2015 Productions & Events
- Magic Theatre, San Francisco, Virgin Play Festival: readings of Off the Clock and The Salonniéres, December 8th
- Forward Theater's Out of the Fire: the Banned Books Monologues (Feb–March)
- Staged reading of The Salonniéres at Hudson Stage Company (June)
- The Reckless Ruthless Brutal Charge of It, or, The Train Play: Convergence-Continuum (June–July)
- Productions of Or,:
- Off the Wall Performing Arts, Carnegie PA (January)
- Vermont Stage Company, Burlington (January–February)
- Double Dog Theater, Norfolk (January–February)
- Slightly Askew Theatre Ensemble, St. Louis (February)
- Dobama Theatre, Cleveland (September)
- Third Rail Repertory Theatre, Seattle (September–October)
- Dragon Theatre, Palo Alto (October)
- New School for Social Research graduate production (Nov)
- Anton's Well Theater Company, Berkley (Nov–Dec)
2014 Productions & Events
- The Mysteries (multi-playwright project): Flea Theater NYC, April–July
- Off the Clock: UMass New Plays Lab workshop, March–April.
- Buccaneers: Oddfellows Playhouse, April
- Dog Act: University of Denver, February; SUNY Orange, April
- Des Voix Festival (San Francisco): Bal Litteraire, May 9th.
- Des Voix Festival (Paris): staged reading of French translation of The Reckless Ruthless Ruthless Charge of It or, The Train Play at Théâtre des Bouffe du Nord, May 26th.
- Or,: Forward Theatre Company, March/April; Tufts University, April; Mary Baldwin College, April; Off the Wall Theater Company, Dec–Jan
- Writer-in-Residence at University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada; September–December
- A Discourse on the Wonders of the Invisible World: Moxie Theatre, September
- Dog Act included in "Geek Theater," a science fiction play anthology from Underwords Press, out in November