Upcoming Productions & Events
- Or,: Off the Wall Performing Arts (January)
- Or,: Vermont Stage Company (January–February)
- Or,: Double Dog Theater (January–February)
- Or,: Slightly Askew Theatre Ensemble (February)
- The Reckless Ruthless Brutal Charge of It, or, The Train Play: Convergence-Continuum (June–July)
- Or,: Dragon Theatre (October)
2014 Productions & Events
- The Mysteries (multi-playwright project): Flea Theater NYC, April–July
- Off the Clock: UMass New Plays Lab workshop, March–April.
- Buccaneers: Oddfellows Playhouse, April
- Dog Act: University of Denver, February; SUNY Orange, April
- Des Voix Festival (San Francisco): Bal Litteraire, May 9th.
- Des Voix Festival (Paris): staged reading of French translation of The Reckless Ruthless Ruthless Charge of It or, The Train Play at Théâtre des Bouffe du Nord, May 26th.
- Or,: Forward Theatre Company, March/April; Tufts University, April; Mary Baldwin College, April; Off the Wall Theater Company, Dec–Jan
- Writer-in-Residence at University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada; September–December
- A Discourse on the Wonders of the Invisible World: Moxie Theatre, September
- Dog Act included in "Geek Theater," a science fiction play anthology from Underwords Press, out in November